Mode of Employment: Limited
Use your knowledge as a springboard.
Do you like the sound of finding the smartest solution side by side with professionals and experts? If so, complete your bachelor’s or master’s thesis with us. We can help you to combine knowledge, discover connections, and formulate ideas. When you join our team, you will gain an insight into a range of departments and processes. It is a chance like no other to break new ground as we head into the future of electrification, automation, and digitalization. Seize this opportunity today!
Change the future with us.
- Be part of the technology and architecture team and work on Al-based object detection
- Main challenges are reliability, accuracy, and fulfilment of real time requirements
- You will support tasks that verify these properties using automatic tests
- These tests require a lot of computing power and must be run on a parallel computer
- Your task is to support the team by making the most out of the available computing power
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You are a student in the field of computer science (Informatics; Computational Science and Engineering; Robotics, Cognition, Intelligence; Games Engineering) or a similar course of studies
- Interest in high performance computing, automatic testing, and handling of images
- Knowledge in computer architecture, parallel computing, and GPUs
- Practical experience with Linux, scripting languages, and container technology is a plus
- You have excellent English skills
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either