Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies.
Digital Industries has its global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and has around 75,000 employees internationally.
Together, we build technologies that take society further. Change the future with us!
What are your main responsibilities?
- Support our teams in web-based application development projects throughout the entire project lifecycle;
- Support on side integration of software applications with hardware components like robots, conveyors, and other material handling devices (onsite activity that requires traveling);
- Solution definition and design in close interaction with your worldwide team members;
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience preferred (5+ Experience);
- Motivated and eager to learn;
- Experience with C#; ASP .NET Core, MVC, WebAPI;
- Experience with unit and integration tests;
- Understanding and designing REST API’s;
- Proficient in written and spoken English;
- Availability to travel abroad;
- Experience with DevExpress;
- Experience with GIT Source Control;
- Experience with UX in an Industrial Environments;
- Experience with automated UI testing (example: Selenium);
- Experience with framework like AngularJS2+, NodeJS, VueJS;
- German skills (written and spoken);
You will love to have:
Flexible schedule, financial support to build your perfect home office, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon), discounts with partners.
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time