Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers are looking for an experienced Customer Care Representative to join our Customer Care Centre (CCC). Based at our headquarters in Frimley, Surrey.
We are a team who thrive under pressure and work tirelessly to provide excellence within customer service to our clients within the Healthcare sector.
Our customer support differentiates Siemens Healthineers from the competition and this high standard and quality must be achieved through developing strong relationships and delivering a high quality of service. Our Customer Care Representatives are responsible for effectively managing all customer requests for support - from call logging to call completion. The role is busy and varied so you must enjoy and be able to multi-task! You will also be responsible for the accurate and effective handling of all customer requests from the NHS and private sectors.
This role is 36.25 hours per week over a variety of shifts. We operate 8am-8pm seven days a week so flexibility is essential. This role will involve working shifts which will include some weekends on rota.
We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and expertise. We encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows different ideas and approaches to thrive. Find out more here.
- To log all Service/Applications related calls on the appropriate Service Management System - Siebel/SAP checking contract and warranty status of the reported system and capturing all of the contact information and process checks
- Forward all logged Service/Application calls to the respective Technical/Applications support teams
- To act as a 'point of Contact' for the Siemens switchboard for general Healthcare customer related enquiries forwarding them to the appropriate areas of the business
- Process all Field Engineer Dispatch requests on the Service Management System Siebel/SAP identifying suitable Customer Service Engineers by optimising qualifications, availability and location
- Create spare part and Test equipment orders on Siebel/SPP as required by the Customer Service Engineer for planned visits and coordinate their delivery
- Support Field Service teams by Telephone and E-mail
- Support Filed Management with resource planning activities
- Record all relevant attendances and absences
- Proactively plan system preventative maintenance activities according to system specification, contractual conditions and customer requirements
- Proactively confirm preventative maintenance arrangements with the customer prior to the visit
- Working from information supplied by CS HQ proactively plan all field system modification/update activities and coordinate parts ordering according to the country quota. Receive confirmation from customer and schedule the planned visit.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working in a call centre environment
- Experience of dealing with customers either over the phone or face to face
- Skills in handling several tasks at the same time against tight deadlines
- Experience of working to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Experience of working in a team
- SAP and Siebel experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Must be happy to work on a shift rotation
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading medical technology company with a 170-year legacy of first-to-market technologies and product innovations. Passionately driven by empowering healthcare providers to better help their patients, our technologies touch an estimated 5 million patients globally every day. We are committed to helping healthcare providers to succeed and work in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Siemens Healthineers has been Certified™ as a ‘great place to work’. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers, and ultimately to help everyone live longer and healthier lives. To find out more about our business and recent news, including our continued response to COVID-19, please explore our website.
- A competitive salary
- Generous pension contributions
- 26 days holiday
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
In addition, we provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens HC Ltd. MR Magnet Technology
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time