Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Asia Pacific team as In-vitro Application Assistant (Protégé) to support the application specialist team in maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction by providing support primarily in the instrument installation projects, as well as continuous support in the team's operations.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will be working closely with the in-vitro application team.
- You will provide support in installation projects with emphasis on Method Validation studies.
- You will provide support in the distribution of technical and customer bulletins.
- You will provide day-to-day operations supports whenever required.
- You are required to travel/commute and work at our customer sites (diagnostic laboratories). Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be provided.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You are a recent University graduate in Biochemistry, Biomedical Science or equivalent in a relevant life science subject. Must possess a CGPA of 3.3 and above.
- You are a fresh graduate or have less than 6 months of working experience.
Your personality and skills:
- In order to be considered for this role, you must be willing to temporarily relocate on a project basis whenever a business need arises.
- The role requires travelling therefore the successful candidate must have means of transport.
- You are proficient in computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel).
- Candidates with IT-savvy skills will have an added advantage
- You have a good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Melayu.
- You are able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers in all mediums of communication.
- You are self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- You are able to manage and analyze data from studies with guidance.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time