Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Change the future with us!
• Implements innovative Products and Solution Development processes and tools by utilizing his/her expertise in the field of responsibility.
• Professional experience developing automation to support CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Deployment) pipelines is helpful.
• Writing unit, regression and load tests in GHERKIN and implementing GHERKIN-based acceptance criteria/testing criteria is required.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills – good at presenting and detailing technical information and describing implementations.
• Detail-oriented, well-organized, quick learner with a deep technical capability and an aim to improve a system’s reliability and optimize delivery of new capabilities
• Enable continuous delivery of features.
• Work closely with software engineers and product owners to ensure that all scenarios for a given feature set are accurately defined and well understood.
• Proven technical communication skills with business partners and another engineer team.
• Have the aim to become a specialist in emerging test automation technologies.
• Be able to clearly and concisely capture defects and communicate the criticality of each identified issue with the team and management.
• Encourage a strong desire to automate all repetitive and repeatable testing activities.
• Experience working on an agile multi-functional team.
Knowledge and Experience
• 3 - 7 years’ experience as test professional with development skills. Experience in research and development processes (Software based solutions and products) ; in commercial topics; in implementation of strategies
• Design, develop, and execute automated tests for our CI/CD pipeline that allow for seamless functional, integration and regression testing of deployments using Selenium or Protactor.
• Experience in expert functions like Software Testing and Architecture
• International experience with global projects and collaboration with intercultural team is preferred.
• Good in writing scripts in Python, Type script, VB script
• Should understand UI skills like Angular 2 and above, Type Script, HTML, D3/React, CSS
• Good experience in of Database Concepts SQL and NoSQ.
• Good in automating and validating data to ensure data quality.
• Good to have ETL process and Semantic web-based application.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens!
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds