Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
CHANGE THE FUTURE WITH US!
Responsible for the development and delivery of parts of a product, in accordance to the customers’ requirements and organizational quality norms. Activities to be performed include:
• Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
• Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and timely with high quality.
• Identification and implementation of unit and integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met.
•Performing code review and creation / support for relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification).
•Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
•Performing regular technical coordination / review with partners and ensuring timely reporting and critical issues if any.
What else do I need to know?
• Takes strong initiatives and highly result oriented
• Good at presenting within the team as well as with all the partners
• Strong customer focus and good learner.
•Highly proactive and team player
Knowledge and Experience
• 6-8 years work experience in Software Engineering especially in professional software product development.
• Experience in Angular 6+, Java Script, Oops concept, HTML, CSS
• Should have knowledge in Angular4/Angular6
• Experience with Unit Testing framework for UI+ Service development
• Experience in Cloud Technology, Responsive Web design, jQuery, Bootstrap is a plus
• Good knowledge of cross platform rendering issues between major browsers and platforms
• Must have good analytical, debugging ad tracing skills. Should be proficient with clean code principles (DRY, KISS). Exposure to secure coding is helpful.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens!
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds (http://www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds)