M365 Project Online is part of the M365 offerings for Modern Workplace. The team is providing Service and other M365 Services globally to ~70.000 users. Project Online will become more and more popular on our way to a digital company.
As Product Owner (m / f / diverse) M365 Project Online you are responsible for translating the requirements in this area into system requirements.
Task and Responsibilities:
- End-to-end ownership for one or more IT services in the area of M365 Project Online close cooperation with the business and other internal IT service teams and architects, ensuring the operation of IT services
- Consulting and support for the implementation of new projects and solutions as well as for the implementation of changes to existing services, analysis of new business requirements to further increase productivity in the business units.
- As part of new developments, you are responsible for the product / service backlog within a Scrum team. During the implementation, you will work closely with business stakeholders (e.g. business owners, key users) and with external partners
- You coordinate the operation of the IT services used by SHS IT internally, i.e. you analyze, monitor and coordinate service changes
- You will work with the stakeholders to set up business solutions and ensure that these solutions fit into the business strategy and meet the expected goals
- You will drive the further harmonization of IT services for internal communication and assess the migration of existing solutions into the Siemens Healthineers IT service landscape
- In addition, you are responsible for compliance with the Q, ISEQ and DP regulations
- You are exactly the right person for this position if you are interested in healthcare and want to support internal IT in introducing integrated solutions for the area of collaboration.
- You have a degree in computer science or business administration or have acquired a comparable qualification
- You have several years of relevant professional experience in IT and in managing international projects and / or international applications
- You have a strong project management background / knowledge and are able to consult the business in setting up projects in Project Online
- You must be proficient (at least 3 years experience) in the area of MS Project, MS Project Server and / or M365 Project Online and other M365 services like SharePoint Online and must be able to demonstrate sound functional understanding of the above Services.
- You have in-depth knowledge in the area of user adoption including training, change management and coaching or consulting
- With your analytical and methodical skills, you manage the product backlog with global requirements and taking dependencies into account
- As an excellent team player with a strong focus on the (internal) customer you communicate and work effectively in a multi-cultural environment. You must possess the ability to collaborate remotely with the functional teams in Germany and the USA.
- You are a self-starter, capable of working with very little supervision and are capable of taking initiative, with a firm understanding of the final goal to be achieved
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time