Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Senior Supervisor – Technical Operations.
This Sr. Supervisor will drive Customer Escalations and Manufacturing Support excellence within Walpole Technical Operations for Immunoassays. Individual will manage approximately four direct reports.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Senior Supervisor – Technical Operations, you will be responsible for:
* Supervising and leading approximately 3-4 direct reports. Responsible for setting objectives, leading, coaching and mentoring direct reports to maximize business benefit and foster growth and advancement of individuals.
* Overseeing and leading customer escalation investigations associated with formulation and testing of immunoassay reagent and testing components
* Overseeing the progress of change control projects and CAPAs associated with improvements to accuracy and reliability of immunoassay products.
* Acting as technical lead and/or initiator on change control projects and CAPAs associated with improvements to accuracy and reliability of immunoassay products.
* Authoring technical reports and quality documentation and provide direction to direct reports doing the same, as needed.
* Collaborating with personnel from other work centers to ensure progress is made in a timely, efficient, and collaborative manner.
Sign-On Bonus Eligibility: External new hire candidates only.
Required Education, Skills & Experience:
* BS/BA in related discipline with 5+ years experience in a directly related field, or advanced degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Demonstrates a knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures for supervised work group(s).
* May demonstrate understanding and application of supervisory approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management, and disciplinary action.
* Prior supervisory and customer escalation experience is preferred.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.