Title: Products & Solution Development Team Leader
• Lead and develop a highly motivated team to facilitate development of world class products with highest quality
• Responsible for recruitment management, based on the Project budget and forecasting
• Assist development teams in attaining maximum effective sustainable pace for development
• Competency management and performance management of the team.
• Achieve commitments with and motivate development team
• Elicit and collect stakeholder requests
• Understanding the Technology stack requirements of the projects, arrange training Plans and maintain the Skill Matrix
KPI of the project along with internal Stake holders
• Manpower Vendor management, Cross Collaboration with SCM team and Finance BU for the Contract Resource related
• Manpower Vendor Management for getting proper resources based on the strategy/Business model of the segment
• Clarify development team's queries and resolve conflicts regarding project and process related issues
• Be Aligned with organization goals and strategy towards people management & development activities
• Ensure necessary Soft skills training for the individuals
• Setting smart KPI & Expectation for the individual’s performance and development plans
• People Engagement activities
• Support roll-out of the system, presentation, workshops, training
• Being a coach for Team members and giving them proper guidance for their career development
Internal Interactions: Product Line Manager, Product Manager, Project Lead, Quality Manager, Risk Manager, Customer Services Sales and Marketing, Development Team (e. g. Scrum Master, System Analyst, Architects, Developers, Testers, etc.), Usability Engineer, Technical Writers, etc.
External Interactions: Customer – Service, Supply Chain, CRM, Hospital Administrators, IT Administrators etc.
Qualification : BE / B.Tech / MCA or equivalent
5+ years in mainstream software development with significant exposure in Healthcare Domain Based Applications/Platforms and 5+ years as Product management/Project Manager/Software Architect along with People management responsibilities
Desired Knowledge & Experience:
• Proven Experience in Leadership roles of R&D Projects
• Experienced in driving Customer Service applications development in Healthcare.
• Strong Background & Experience in Team Development & People Management Skills
• Knowledgeable and Passionate in people engagement activities
• Experienced in handling Software development projects, involving cloud technologies and Digital Market place.
• Strong understanding of CS CRM, SLM and Operations workflow
• Knowledge and experience in Agile Project Management
• Knowledge and experience in Agile Product Management
• Knowledge of Install Base Analysis and Decision Points would be added advantage
• Basic knowledge of BIG Data technologies and Data Analytics would be added advantage
• Healthcare Industry standards like DICOM, HL7, and IHE is preferred.
• Good understanding of software systems categorized as Medical Device is preferred.
• Basic understanding of Legal regulations and standards applicable for medical devices, affecting safety aspects
Required Soft-skills & Other Capabilities:
• Coach, Mentor and Lead small & medium sized teams
• Strong Leadership Skills
• Decision making skills and ability to balance customer expectations alongside engineering team capacity
• Excellent communication, global team interactions in an inter-cultural environment