- Work together with technology experts at major semiconductor companies to understand their challenges and help them use Siemens products to solve those challenges.
- Illustrate the value Siemens brings to customers by assisting them in their evaluations of Siemens EDA’s Solido software; developing and delivering software demonstrations and technical presentations; performing benchmark evaluations for customers.
- Execute on pre-sales and post-sales technical activities, including assessments of how company products meet customer needs, the preparation of product specifications for development and installation of customized applications/solutions, and technical support for sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Drive business for Siemens, using technical expertise and working directly with customers at the appropriate management level to establish criteria for successful engagements.
- Assist technical teams, including Siemens R&D, to establish value for Siemens products and differentiate from the competition.
- Work closely with Siemens R&D to address customer feedback and requests.
- Contribute towards the product technical sales plan with management and communicate frequently with peers and management on progress and account status.
- Degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, physics, or similar field, with minimum 75% or equivalent average grade in undergraduate program.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to communicate and present complex technical concepts and make them accessible to a variety of different audiences.
- Strong problem solving and debugging ability, as well as the ability to adapt and think on your feet.
- Strong working ability in a Linux environment.
- Flexible to work with customers in different time zones from around the world.
- Availability and desire to travel as needed to the US, Asia, and/or Europe.
- Bonus: Experience with one or more of the following: Electronic design automation software, library characterization, static timing analysis, chip design, machine learning.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Canada) ULC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.