Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Laboratory Diagnostics Lead (GRIP Title: Product Management Team Leader)
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
"(Middle) Manager" or "Senior Team leader"
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· Involve in developing marketing strategies for LD markets and products with the supporting from marketing professionals.
· Analyze local market dynamics, competitor activities ad act proactively to deliver the committed result.
· Build up a competent team and implement continuous improvement measures, ensure high employee engagement and low turnover rate.
· Ensure the team’s execution on operation processes, and maintain a high-quality pipeline, bidding documents and win/loss analysis report etc.
· Other related projects or tasks assigned by supervisor or company.
· Develop sales strategy including local go-to-market strategy (sales channel setup, key account management, managing ISO etc.) and ensure timely and complete execution.
· Work closely with Business Partner Lead to define and implement BP strategy.
· Leads and manages a team of LD product manager professionals in alignment with market needs and global strategy.
· Ensures top line growth for the South African and sub-region. Support regional strategic pricing including range of pricing for deals for Sales Operations to ensure profitable business.
· Set portfolio strategy for each of franchise in alignment with global a local demand with a strategic focus on achieving market growth with Total Laboratory Automation in large reference pathology laboratories. Identifying and driving cross-franchise synergies
· People and leadership development to support strategic priorities.
Your qualifications and experience:
· Must have a Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Sales, Medical Technology or related field
· Must have 5 – 8 years’ experience in a Laboratory Diagnostics marketing and product management function with expert knowledge of total laboratory automation
· Deep professional know-how and experience of the business and transfers and applies know-how to / in various contexts
Your attributes and skills:
· Solid professional judgment and problem-solving competence.
· Improves existing processes and approaches.
· Proactively shares knowledge within own team (incl. virtual & matrix team). Impact on results in own area.
· Internally acknowledged member within specialist field.
· Needs advanced management understanding in order to lead and align employees in different workflows and / or projects organization environment.
· Planning and managing results and performance is essential.
· Strategic business and marketing planning
Note*** Preference may be given to designated groups in with our company’s Employment Equity targets
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time