Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Business Partner Lead (GRIP Title: Distribution Sales Team Leader) based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
This is a senior level position, and it reports directly to the managing director of the company. Requires in depth understanding of the organizational behaviour and upstream projections from local business partners and channel owners.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- To act as liaison between Siemens Healthineers and its channel partners and is responsible for building and managing long term relationships with current and prospective partners
- To initiate and finalize partner target agreement and maintain business partner performance
- To monitor and govern not only compliance but all other tools and policies of Siemens Healthineers
- To ensure that business partner voice reaches Siemens Healthineers management locally
- To be involved in day-to-day activities of channel management and translate Healthineers vision to business partner
- To coordinate with country sales head(s) and regional business managers for new orders and execution for revenues.
- To conduct strategic business reviews and submit business partner overview reports
Your qualifications and experience:
- Must have a Degree or Diploma in Business, Medical Technology or related field
- Must have 5 – 8 years’ experience in a sales function and in partner management and experience within SADC countries will be an advantage.
Your attributes and skills:
- Deep professional know-how and experience in one Sub Job Family.
- Transfers and applies know-how to / in various contexts.
- Solid professional judgment and problem-solving competence.
- Improves existing processes and approaches.
- Proactively shares knowledge within own team (incl. virtual & matrix team).
- Impact on results in own area.
- Internally acknowledged member within specialist field.
Note*** Preference may be given to designated groups in line with our company’s Employment Equity targets
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time