Master Procurement Agreement, including pricing, terms & conditions,
payment terms in alignment with RCM.
Commodity oversight of CNI (PPC and MCP) projects.
2. Drive/Monitor project progress and cost savings implementation.
3. Utilize Supply Market Intelligence, knowledge about Pooling, and all commercial levers and technical levers to drive productivity
Intelligence, Supplier Analysis.
Align SMS with cross functional input to cover Commodity Strategies, Pooling Strategies, Supplier Strategies & Negotiation Roadmap.
to Cross Functional Partners Lead FPL Development, Communication and
Dual/Relocation Projects Leader
6. Assist and escalation in negotiations for Logistics and Shipping Agreement, including consigned inventory, vendor managed inventory.
7. Responsible for Overall Supplier Management and supplier relationship management. Participate in Supplier Qualification, FPL, annual supplier evaluation, & supplier development
& ESN code transparency
Procurement Reporting of PVO, PPC, CNI, PuMA and other relevant KPI’s
9. Proactively and continually seek and develop new and competitive sources of supply
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Business, Finance, Economics, or Supply Chain Management.
- 5 years of experience, proof of leading or part of project
- Experience in positions requiring knowledge of logistics, procurement, & supply chain.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to apply them to purchasing decisions to increase value, considering both short- and long-term objectives.
- Communication - excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Conflict Management.
- Advanced English
- Experience with SAP must be able to perform procurement tasks and extract data from SAP for analysis, problem solving and decision making.
- Production technology knowledge
- Strong Negotiation skills and training
- Desirable to know how to interact with different cultures
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Indústria de Trabajos Eléctricos S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time