Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Financing the Future
We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
As a Cloud Engineer, you will:
- Design and implement technical cloud solutions with internal and external teams on our Azure and AWS platforms
- Operate and optimize cloud solutions self-dependently and ensure data and information security in compliance with regulatory demands
- Enable development and business teams with operational excellence, tooling, and knowledge sharing
- Resolve incidents and increase robustness and resilience of our stack
To make a difference, you must have:
- Successfully completed studies at a university of applied sciences or a corresponding education and at least five years of IT professional experience
- Solid experience in the area of cloud consulting / operation, supplemented by responsible roles in (agile) IT projects
- Excellent knowledge of cloud architecture, implementation and operation of cloud technologies with Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services and the integration of such solutions into existing IT environments
- Containerization of workloads via docker / Kubernetes
- Infrastructure as Code e.g. terraform, ansible
- DevOps experience, CI / CD implementation and operation
- Experience with the usage of serverless functions is beneficial
- Customer orientation, excellent communication and organizational skills as well as ability to work independently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English are a must, other languages (e.g. German) are a plus.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.