- Act as trusted advisor and partner for Head of HR in Strategy Development and drive implementation.
- Constantly derive market intelligence of future of work, future competency, strategic workforce planning, etc.
- Identify opportunities and initiate projects at strategic level to improve organization efficiency.
- Ensure the achievement of the project targets in agreed quality within agreed budgets and timelines.
- Perform active role in cross function communication and cooperation.
- Lead and coordinate virtual project team.
- Actively build connections with internal and external stakeholders and ecosystem partners.
- Proactively support and contribute to other projects and programs assigned by Head of HR.
- 7+ years solid experience in TM, OD, HR Business Partner, Business Strategy or equivalent combination in large-scale MNC. Management consulting background is a plus.
- Integrity and maturity in personality.
- Strong and profound project management experience
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing edge.
- Communication with clarity and impact.
- Leadership without authority.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time