- Monthly, Daily production planning and dispatches and control as per monthly Revenue planning.
- Organize, monitor, and control the assembly area regarding assigning employees, working procedures, material, processes, and tools, so safety, quality, delivery, and cost targets are met
- Provide support to technicians by coordinating answers to technical and quality questions. Coordinate actions with support functions to resolve issues.
- Monitor key performance indicators for workstations. If necessary, initiate measures to resolve or avoid problems.
- Conduct meetings with respective team members. Discuss the status of production operations. Inform team about safety issues & quality issues.
- Participate in Gemba meetings, Quality Gemba, 5S audits, and Safety Meetings.
- Plan, assign and assist in the training and development of employees. Track progress by updating the skills matrix and development plans.
- Organize, lead, and execute improvement projects and activities.
- Monitor employee performance. Prepare for and conduct mid-year and end of year performance evaluations.
- Handling of internal & external ISO audit and EMS Audits. (Documentation, processes, employee trainings)
- Handling procurement of all consumable material and safety PPE’s in coordination with Indirect Procurement team (On One SRM portal)
- Support digitalization efforts to implement tools such as Digital Work Instructions, Operator Displays, Performance/Status Dashboards, and other connected tools
- Close coordination with all other departments like Quality, Procurement etc during execution of responsibilities.
Qualification and Skills and Knowledge
- B. E. in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Typically, up to 7 years of successful experience in a directly related field and successfully demonstrating Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented in the job profile.
- English Language – Candidate must have professional written/verbal/interpersonal communication skills to communicate and interact effectively as a leader for the facility and assigned production area
- Environmental Health and Safety (EHS)– Knowledge of environmental health and safety regulations and procedures.
- Lean Manufacturing – Advanced knowledge of lean principles and techniques for optimizing processes and eliminating waste.
- Leadership– Knowledge of leadership techniques for motivating and engaging a team to achieve a vision.
- Must possess experience in handling SAP transactions
- Demonstrates knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures for supervised groups. Understand and apply supervisory approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management, and disciplinary action.
- Must possess strong digital literacy with self-directed learning of other applications - including all office applications
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time