you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Digital Industry (DI) Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
As a senior QA you will . be responsible for the quality of highly innovative Real Time products (e.g. Advanced Process Control) based on Industrial Edge during the whole product life cycle
You are part of the testing and research team responsible for ensuring products are released following adequate quality tests. This includes defining, developing and executing test plans.
You will collaborate with SW developers and domain experts to understand the design of the solution and requirements of customers, to ensure our products meet and exceed these expectations
You will work as part of an Agile group with the SAFe testing principles and methodologyYour qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have several years of experience with different types of testing, developing and executing manual and automated SW system tests, as part of an agile team.
- You have a technical bachelor’s degree (mechanical engineering or manufacturing engineering is an advantage) or comparable.
- Knowledge in the fields of machining (metal cutting, and CNC machining is an advantage), Real Time SW, Cloud Computing and today’s technologies and trends in IoT.
- Knowledge in test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases, and debugging.
- You have skills in SW development and testing automation tools (Robot Framework is an advantage).
- Can-do attitude, a passion for quality, and a structured approach towards testing.
- A team player, but also highly independent, with good communication skills.
You are proficient in English, speaking, writing, and presenting.
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we want to meet you!
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Siemens Software offers a flexible home and office working blend. Our office is in Airport city.
We are an
equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds
of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership,
pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or
trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time