Head of Sales Business Administration, West China
This is a dynamic, customer facing role and you will be the business’s key finance interface for Regional Sales team and have responsibility to manage and report on a P&L basis from order winning, budgeting, and cost control through to final account over an extensive and varied work bank.
This role demands developed communication and interpersonal skills as you will collaborate with sales team/business partners/customers to win the projects while ensure adherence to the rules and Siemens Healthineers reporting guidelines
Drive/Support Profitable Growth. These same skills will be deployed internally to lead and develop the commercial team.
- Be the businesses key finance interface for Regional Vice President and collaborate closely with Sales team from finance perspective
- Provide the commercial and finance guidance for the whole sales stage from presales stage till contract finalization of the projects, including but not limited to design/provide solution for non-standard tendering requirement, and mitigate all kinds of risks in the sales stage, ensure the full compliance in this phase
- Teaming up with sales team to develop sales strategy, drive/facilitate the bidding process by interfacing and influencing customers in the negotiation
- Support BP/end-users with the proper financial solutions including but not limited to SFLL leasing, government loan or bank loan
Finance & Controlling
- Plan, monitor & control regional sales budget and sales operation expenses
- Ensure order forecast accuracy and clean books & records, and contract reporting is carried out in accordance with the SHS internal requirements and the contractual obligations externally
- Be accountable for the establishment, maintaining and monitoring of the commercial reporting process, benchmark the quality of the reporting process with other programs of work in line with the SHS requirements
- Ensure the coherence of price and total margin in collaboration with BA/ BL and the Price committee in the Country
People & Leadership
- Coach and guide for problems solving and escalation and Improve and drive successful people development
- Cultivate and develop talents in commercial team by knowledge/experience sharing as well as continuous dialogue
- Identify potential successor and define succession plan
- Minimum 10 years working experience in order management, finance related and sales operation etc.
- Leadership role in commercial/finance functions
- Experience in participating/leading excellence project in sales support process, like digitalization, lean, CoE or sharing service would be a plus
- Strong capability in managing complexity
- Good knowledge of project-based and direct sales business
- Experience in solution business, strong expertise/knowledge in commercial/contract field
- Bachelor’s degree or above
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time