If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your new position, you will provide technical support to the CEO of the Rolling Stock business unit (approx. 13,000 employees) in operational and strategic tasks by
- preparing target group-oriented presentations and briefings for management meetings
- managing central reporting and driving initiatives,
- coordinating management circles and designing management workshops. You create the corresponding agenda, manage all documents, write the minutes, and follow up on the action items.
- You will be responsible for the management, conception, and implementation of strategic projects, for example in the fields of innovation & technology, product strategy and development, organizational culture and country strategy.
- In this role, you will gain deep knowledge of the organization, business model and leaders. If you prove yourself, we want to develop you further in the medium term.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration or engineering, ideally with a second qualification (MBA or doctorate in the field relevant to the job).
- You also have several years of professional experience in the manufacturing industry (e.g., railway, automotive or aviation industry) or in management consulting.
- In addition, you are quick on the uptake and can move confidently at senior management level with diplomatic skills.
- You enjoy working in an international environment with flat hierarchies and are able to quickly establish contacts across different organizations.
- You are highly flexible and able to work under pressure and produce high-quality work results even under high deadline pressure.
- Business fluent German and English round off your profile.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Karl-Christian Gerbaulet.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time