As a world leader in Electrical Product, the Chinese market is essential for our global success. We believe that competent and empowered local teams will make the difference.
What are your responsibilities?
- You, as Head of EP China HQ performance controlling, will govern, direct and monitor all financial activities of EP organizations in China
- You, as a trusted Partner to EP China HQ Function Heads, report to the EP China Finance Head, to provide consultancy in financial related topics to your partners and manager.
- You will direct business planning and reporting cycles of EP China, including budget, forecast, risk management. Within subject areas, you will direct protection of company assets, application of most complex control procedures, and financial planning and reporting within stated guidelines and policies.
- You will partner directly with management of EP China to drive financial performance against challenge goals.
- You will drive the accuracy and efficiency of the financial reporting by applying advanced digitalized analytical techniques, which are necessary to gain great insight and perspective on complex problems.
- You will make recommendations based on advanced root cause and alternative solution analysis to management team of EP China
- You will represent EP China HQ in finance matters as interface to external parties, such as Auditors, Customers, Authorities and custom etc.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or above degree in Business administration, Finance or Accounting
- At least 10-12 years of experience in finance role, deep knowledge in financial controlling and performance management of different business types, CRM, PLM, SCM
- End to end understanding along value chain including quotation, order and offer, manufacturing to delivery, claim management
- Expert in IFRS and Siemens Financial Reporting Guidelines (SFRGs)
- Strong intercultural sensitivity and ability to work with teams and stakeholders around the globe
- Ability to use a broad variety of leadership skills and styles to lead a virtual team
- Considering a high number of internal and external contacts required to effectively carry out this role, highly effective networking and collaboration skills are key
- Strong strategic thinking, advanced analytical skills and systematic problem-solving skill, strong sense of key control/risk points
- Business fluent command of English
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time