Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Perform first class onsite service by all Modalities in resident hospital.
2. System update and maintenance plan.
3. Act as the customer service technical contact person with resident hospital, deliver the new technologies, new applications of Healthineers and collect expectation and pain points from customer side.
4. Escalate technical incidents to technical managers.
5. Service ticket creation and CNC system maintenance/updates.
6. Quality Control for all systems in hospital according to ARTD.
7. Achieved the target in time according to the work plan.
8. Cooperate with customer to do system pre-check and operation optimization.
9. Comply to national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare.
10. Perform as cost-effectively as possible for all responsibilities and jobs and take profitability into account.
11. Support the SERVOR Service process and ensure optimal performance in all process activities related to within his/her area of responsibility.
12. (Only for Sr.) Be able to train and share within execution team KOL customer services topics
13. (Only for Sr.) As mentor of (Assistant) Resident Engineer
Your qualifications and experience:
- College Degree(or above) with major in Bioengineering/Electric/Electroics/Machinery skills, analytical skills to diagnose and troubleshoot a problem.
- Good command of English for international training & service documentation.
- Business result-oriented, intercultural sensitivity, quick learner and resourceful self-starter
- Positive attitude, hard-working, self-motivated, able to work under high pressure
- At least 3 years' expieriences within Service in the field of medical equipment/ electirc equipment
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time