Title: Software Architect
Mode of employment: Full time only
Digitalization disrupts healthcare while boosting the speed and possibilities of today's and tomorrow's medical care. You need IT solutions that enable you to provide better prevention and more effective treatment for more people at lower cost. Siemens Healthineers - Digital Health offers the whole spectrum of digital health with Digital Ecosystem & Platforms, Integrated Decision Support and Population Health Management. This will increase the value of our customer’s core processes by turning data into information that provides new insight into healthcare’s most challenging questions.
What are my responsibilities?
As a Software Architect, you will be required to:
• Devise technical solutions based on the requirements of the product / platform and ensure that software architecture meets the expectations of business
• Create Architectural Concepts and derive technical roadmap in the area of Architecture and related technology fields
• Actively drive development of Continuous Delivery pipeline in the Cloud environment, using new architecture paradigms like Microservices
• Contribute to elaborate software requirements and other specifications needed for development tasks
• Support project planning activities through estimation, identification of integration points, technical risks & mitigations, etc.
• Ensure testability of the design and support test-automation design
• Participate in validation of implemented features
• Evaluate tools & technologies and perform prototypes
• Coach and mentor team members regarding software design approach, technology, tools, methods and various software quality aspects
• Advice in make or buy decisions
• Support for setup of Continuous Integration and facilitate smooth functioning of DevOps chain
Qualification: Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science & Engineering, or equivalent
Experience level: 10+ years in software development with at least 2 - 3 years as an Architect
• Hands-on experience working on building Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality
• Hands-on experience on developing apps for AR/VR devices like Occulus, HTC Vive, iPad, Microsoft Hololens
• Hands-on experience on Unity
• Hands-on experience on communication paradigms like REST, Web Services, etc.
• Working experience on any Cloud services (Azure/AWS)
• Working experience in building Apps for Mobile devices (Android/iOS)
• Good understanding of Deployment Pipelines, DevOps and related tools / methods is desirable
• Excellent insights into Architectural and design patterns and usage of modeling tools
• Expertise in design review, code reviews and integration of software components
in large systems
• Sound knowledge of software engineering processes
Required Soft-skills & Other Capabilities:
• Excellent problem solving, Decision making skills and ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent communication and extensive experience in working with multiple stakeholders across geographies
• Ability to work independently
• Self-motivated and self-driven
• Excellent team player with capabilities to technically lead the team and motivate team-members.