Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to build intelligent solutions and flawless places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Siemens SI has its global headquarters in Switzerland. Region Europe, with around 7’400 colleagues, is responsible for the solution and service business and is market leader in Europe.
Together, we build technologies that take society further. Change the future with us!
What are your main responsibilities?
- Gathers, records and maintains technical R&D specific information.
- Prepares charts, graphs and diagrams to illustrate various R&D procedures.
- Completes testing and troubleshooting in a variety of R&D tasks.
- Completes documentation of internal R&D procedures via simple text, charts, graphs and diagrams.
- Maintains maps, detail design drawings, graphs, as-built drawings, structural detail drawings and other graphic engineering records.
- Collects codes and posts data from prescribed sources for input to computer.
- Corrects and updates existing records and prepares data for analysis.
- Participates in the setup of test sequences and executes the respective tests.
- Sets up and assembles the test bench environment, while adhering to the given test bench specification.
- Compiles test data from performed testing and reviews test results with engineering personnel.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- +3 years experience in with similar roles
- Good English communications (written and speech)f
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.#Siemens
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time