Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
As an IT Application Management Trainee, you will:
- Work with consultants and business representatives in an international environment to define integration requirements and support global applications
- Learn and specialize in IT Application technologies
- Be part of an IT Application Management training program, including self-paced learning and on the job training
- Support on daily activities
- Application management activities
- Execute application health checks
- Application IAM service requests
- System Monitoring
- Participation of new application deployments
- Support in Application documentation
- Support application move to cloud environment
To make a difference, you must have:
- Bachelor/Master’s (or equivalent) in Computer Science Engineering such as, Software Engineering, Telecommunications, or others;
- Basic knowledge in:
- Operating Systems
- Programming / Scripting
- Cloud environments (Nice to Have)
- Eagerness to learn new technologies;
- Excellent oral and written skills in English;
- Good communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove #techcrew
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time