Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to build intelligent solutions and flawless places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Siemens SI has its global headquarters in Switzerland. Region Europe, with around 7’400 colleagues, is responsible for the solution and service business and is market leader in Europe.
Together, we build technologies that take society further.
Change the future with us!
What are your main responsibilities?
- To develop hardware and embedded software solutions for power systems with real-time applications, together with the responsibility of circuit design and component selection to meet design requirements;
- To contribute as a member on a multi-disciplined design team and as an active solution seeker and problem solver;
- To perform, document, and maintain competence in circuit design, analysis, simulation and assemble lab bench environment to support product development.
- Estimate and control Hardware design costs and collaborate with external electronic system design projects;
- Maintain accurate documentation of concepts, designs, drawings, processes and contribute to the intellectual property position of the company.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Degree or Master in Science : Electrical, Computer Engineering or similar;
- Code Warrior, IAR and KEIL or similar IDE;
- Minimum three years of direct experience in embedded system design. R&D or manufacturing environment;
- Experience on working with RTOS and DSP programming and board design;
- Experience in multi-disciplinary design and integration with mechanical software Engineers to deliver embedded electronic systems in a fast paced development environment;
- Hands-on R&D prototyping build skills;
- Strong debugging skills and proficient with high speed scopes and logic analyzers;
- Proficiency in C/C++ as a minimum on programming languages;
- Detail oriented, Creative thinking, Problem solving and systematic diagnosis, Self-motivated, and good interpersonal skill;
- Fluent in English;
- Travel and a flexible work schedule on occasion.
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #Join #Peopleatsiemens
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time