application “OneLibrary” supports our marketing and sales organizations
worldwide in finding the right content for their activities at one place. It
comes with a lot of helpful features that helps the users to focus at the key
information for their projects.
Your role will be a technical operations professional driving the integration of this SaaS solution into the Healthineers environment.
In this role, your responsibilities and tasks include:
- Design requirements- and test cases based on business requirements (HP ALM)
- Manage User Acceptance Test, support of UAT testers
- Manage Quality documentation (HP ALM, Adobe Sign)
- Monitor Incidents and control problem solving, update knowledge base
- Ensure IT Security & Compliance, data privacy, Cyber security and SW clearing
- Design and monitor data interfaces including dashboards
- Monitoring and communication of scheduled events (maintenance, updates, major incidents etc.)
- Knowledge of requirements and test engineering
- Unix and Java skills required
- SQL and XML knowledge required
- Interface (HTTPS/REST/SOAP/Snaplogic) skills welcome
- Cloud knowledge appreciated (AWS and/or Azure)
- With your focused and structured approach, you work effectively in a multi-cultural environment in Germany and the US by using up-to-date collaboration platforms.
- You have high customer orientation and analytical skills and you enjoy to drive continuous improvement of our service delivery.
- Being a team player and your ability to discuss relevant business topics in English will be the basis for efficient and appropriate communication with colleagues and partners around the globe.
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum
salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional
qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering
you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time