- Lead product definition and prioritization for one or more core product components by working with stakeholders, developers, and internal/external customers
- Facilitate agile development and planning including Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Demonstrations and Retrospectives in the role of a Product Owner
- Understand markets, competition and customer/user requirements in depth and drive product roadmap to help reduce cost of ownership for our customers
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy for core and administrative components of Teamcenter
- Work collaboratively with developers and architects by displaying appreciable depth in leading edge technologies and overall architectural pathway
- Prepare and deliver customer-facing presentations during customer meetings and at conferences.
- Partner with product development to justify, plan and drive work across multiple development teams.
- Must have Teamcenter consulting or implementation experience
- Must have strong background in both business and technical roles
- Must be familiar with Enterprise Agile and Scrum development practices
- 3+ years of experience in a product owner, solution architect or customer implementation / IT role
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Strong communication and technical presentation skills
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical discipline required, Graduate level a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.