Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Key Account Manager, Imaging
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
A fundamental understanding of the imaging and healthcare industry and the current business environment with the skills and ability to successfully manage the full suite of the Siemens Healthineers Product Portfolio.
This role serves as the primary contact for prestigious large IDN organizations and health systems as they investigate the acquisition of Siemens Healthcare products and services. Responsibilities shall include developing long term strategic plans for assigned accounts, generating contracts and proposals, planning customer meetings, developing and maintaining all C-Suite relationships and establishing consultative solutions. Other responsibilities include maintaining satisfactory after sale relationships, penetrating competitive accounts and communicating current market intelligence to various decision makers within each account. Will demonstrate an understanding of how legislation impacts the healthcare business environment, Siemens customers, and sales of products/services and can generally explain effects of legislation on customers, Siemens, and related transactions.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is highly competitive, desires top income, works well in a team-selling environment and strives to win and be successful. Our products are industry and clinically recognized as being the best for both patient care and providers.
This role reports to the Vice President, Zone General Manager for Siemens Healthineers.
• Achieve business objectives for assigned territory (for example, penetration of account with product/solution/service offerings).
• Will guide the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals and budgets.
• Develops, builds and cultivates long-term relationships with key management within the customer organization.
• Demonstrates keen understanding of how legislation impacts the healthcare business environment.
• Assists management in devising sales plans and strategies, develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for product sales channels.
• Will lead territory team reviews and updates of account plan based on changing market, customer conditions, and competitive activity.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3+ years of experience selling capital equipment into hospitals.
• Consultative approach to customer with experience developing and closing large contracts.
• Experience carrying large quotas and working with long sales cycles as well as demonstrated success at meeting and exceeding those quotas.
• Must have experience working with sales quotas, forecasting.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Knowledge of diagnostic imaging products and systems applications
• Hospital consultative services experience strong preference
• An extensive knowledge of the assigned major (corporate) customer
• Budget processes as they apply to customer buying decisions
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons.)
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://jobs.siemens-info.com/jobs
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.