The position covers several areas: Heavy focus and initial concentration on being the Asia Pacific (AP) Zone CRM Business Administrator who serves as the primary point of contact for new deployment, data integrity, user support in AP.
Specific Responsibilities and Requirements:
CRM Business Administrator (for Global CRM Tools – Salesforce.com/Opportunities-to-Order)
· As the Zone Support to provide assistances to countries super users and end users in AP in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner for Salesforce.com (Internal, Partner Sales Communities and Customer Success Portals) as well as Opportunities-to-Order.
· Deploy and support new features and UAT (User Acceptance Testing) in the CRM Applications in AP
· Work closely with various functional teams (i.e. Finance, PMO, Presales, Services, Marketing, Channel, Maintenance Operations, Customer Success Organization) to coordinate new features and data maintenance for Salesforce.com (Internal, Partner Sales and Customer Success Portals) as well as Opportunities-to-Order.
· Create and manage reporting hierarchy for proper pipeline reporting and Quotes/Orders workflow resources:
o add and delete Users as employees are hired, transferred, or leave the organization
o find a way to make sure that this is in sync with other sources of hierarchy for long term, but this is manual currently.
· Maintain Data Quality:
o maintain open JIRA tickets status
o maintain manual order processing scenarios
o prepare UAT release notes
Skills, Experience, Qualifications:
· Passionate and eager to learn
· Able and willing to devote extended time for self-learning and accumulate experience to become proficient in the future
· Able to attend scheduled or ad hoc global calls in evening of AP time
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skill in English
· Excellent skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented, mission-driven environment and be a customer-focused problem solver
· Proven track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on projects
· Business acumen including a good sense of how the CRM application can be utilized to improve business processes
· Familiar with populate CRM applications (e.g. Salesforce.com and/or others), SAP as well as Dun & Bradstreet location structure
· Ability to work on assigned tasks with minimal oversight
· Ability to work with international cultures and multiple time zones
· 3+ years’ experience implementing CRM application(s) is an added advantage
· Bachelor Degree preferred
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time