Siemens Mobility provides integrated Mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics for efficient transportation of passengers and goods.
With digitalization we enable Mobility operators worldwide to make trains and infrastructure intelligent. Our business unit Software creates and develops innovative high-quality software for trip and train planning, mobile ticketing and comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions. Our apps have been downloaded more than 200 million times overall.
We share one common goal: enhancing the passenger experience with our combined power for the future of Mobility.
Siemens is operating a Software Development Center in Portugal targeting Intelligent Solutions for the future of Mobility. We want YOU to join our team in the capacity of:
- Manage development projects throughout the entire lifecycle: requirements analysis, system design, development, and integration into customer environments
- Develop Web App front and backend for end users that include a web shop and mobility domain functionality
- Develop administrational Web UI front and backend for the operators of the services
- Develop frontend for DOOH displays for the mobility industry
- Acquire a good understanding of projects’ business purpose and user experience
- Take design and development decisions even when requirements are not fully defined
- Bring your experience in software development to take on technical leadership
- Devise and implement measures to secure and protect privacy-sensitive user data
- Work closely with the product owner, customers, and other teams to strengthen our standard product
- Collaborate with international colleagues
- Proven experience in web front development and architecture (5 years+)
- Solid know-how in Angular JS, Angular x, PHP, Laravel.
- Team player with passion for quality and a hands-on attitude
- A curious and technical mindset, comfortable dealing with complex problems
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time