***Challenging times require flexibility and adaptability. Therefore, Siemens Mobility Portugal has created a “New Normal Working Model”. This gives you the flexibility to work from the safety of your own home while you can still count on full office support.
To carry more flexibility on to the times after the pandemic, we will offer a flexible working model that allows you to work from home or from the office, giving you more freedom to bal-ance your private and professional life.***
Siemens Mobility provides integrated Mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics for efficient transportation of passengers and goods.
With digitalization we enable Mobility operators worldwide to make trains and infrastructure intelligent. Our business segment Intermodal Solutions (IMS) creates and develops innovative high-quality software for trip and train planning, mobile ticketing and comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions. Our apps have been downloaded more than 200 million times overall.
We share one common goal: enhancing the passenger experience with our combined power for the future of Mobility.
Siemens is setting up a new Software Development Center in Portugal with an office in Aveiro targeting Intelligent Solutions for the future of Mobility. We want YOU to join our team in the capacity of:
Senior Web Developer (front/backend) (m/f/d)
- Manage development projects throughout the entire lifecycle: requirements analysis, system design, development, and integration into customer environments
- Develop Web App front and backend for end users that include a web shop and mobility domain functionality
- Develop administrational Web UI front and backend for the operators of the services
- Develop frontend for DOOH displays for the mobility industry
- Acquire a good understanding of projects’ business purpose and user experience
- Take design and development decisions even when requirements are not fully defined
- Bring your experience in software development to take on technical leadership
- Devise and implement measures to secure and protect privacy-sensitive user data
- Work closely with the product owner, customers, and other teams to strengthen our standard product
- Collaborate with international colleagues
What do you need?
- Proven experience in web front development and architecture (5 years+)
- Solid know-how in Angular JS, Angular x, PHP, Laravel.
- Team player with passion for quality and a hands-on attitude
- A curious and technical mindset, comfortable dealing with complex problems
- Fluent in written and spoken English
If this sounds interesting to you, then please send us your application in English and we will get back to you.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time