The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as Software Engineer C++ help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us !
We are looking for a senior C++ developer responsible for building Client server application. The primary responsibility will be to design and develop backend application server which has to be developed in C++ and working knowledge on VB6
• Develops architectural designs and independently develops complex system designs that meet the product requirements.
• Design, Debug , code, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code to develop application server(backend).
• Consideration of the system architecture to build interfaces and the advance in software technology.
• Provide technical leadership to the team, collaborators and customers.
• Define, articulate and apply and implement architectural principles and patterns; Perform architecture reviews and assessments.
• Assess current state of software quality and development efficiency of products developed by Siemens software divisions and appropriately, develop offerings including, offerings deck, best practices documents.
We are looking for 5 to 8 years in Software development.
Expertise in C++, Threading, synchronization, socket programming.
? Working knowledge on VB6
? Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms.
? Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments.
? Familiarity with wrapper library functions.
? Excellent code analysis and Debugging skill.
? Experience architecting and deploying multi-tiered applications
? Experience in using and applying Architecture and Design patterns
? Know-how of OPC Unified Architecture
? Working experience with SCADA system
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time