Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come and join our AI-Pathway Companion team as DevOps Engineer.
In the role of DevOps Engineer in the AI-Pathway Companion product development team, your primary responsibilities are:
• Creation of a Continuous Integration environment for the individual project teams, including fully automated build, unit-test, static code analysis etc.
• Create docker containers
• Establish and maintain optimized CI environment (fast feedback time for development). Work in close corporation with the product architects and developers.
• Identify state of the art CI/CD tools, prepare decision proposals, and implement these tools and carry out introduction and training, allowing development projects to move faster.
• Act as the technical expert across multiple development projects helping them in keeping their delivery pipeline running.
• Managing, building, configuring, administering, operating, and maintaining all components that comprise the CI/CD environment
• Bring in Industry standard methodologies in DevOps
Knowledge and Experience:
• Engineering graduate with 7+ years of experience in Build and Release Management
• At least 3+ years of experience in setting up Continuous Integration delivery pipeline
• At least 1+ years of experience in AzureDevOps Git environment is preferred
• Proficient in debugging logs and providing permanent solutions
• Good experience in Windows Server (2012/2016)/ Linux – RHEL7 / CentOS (6/7) / Ubuntu
• Good knowledge of Docker Containers, Kubernetes, Microsoft Azure
• Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
• Basics in Networking – Checkpoint Firewalls / Palo Alto Firewalls / Cisco Routers & Switches
• Knowledge in Tools such as SonarQube, SQL server, WhiteSource, Black Duck etc.
• Knowledge in YAML, Docker and Kubernetes
• Development programming skills in at least one of PowerShell, Perl, Python, C# .NET
• Experience with systems and IT operations in a High Secure Environment
• Expert level knowledge of source control management systems (e.g., TFS, VSTS etc...)
• Experience in Network troubleshooting
• Good experience and Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) programming skills (e.g., Terraform) to setup on-premise infrastructure
• Flexible with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
• Awareness for agile methodology
• Good analytical thinking
• Open communication and reaching across functional borders
• Teamwork and winning attitude