* What are my responsibilities?
1. Solution Consulting
• Under direct supervision, gather customer technical requirements, understand existing information technology infrastructure and determine customers technical needs as part of the sales effort.
• Under direct supervision, support the selection of appropriate suites of technology and proposal development for customer DISW process improvement which ensure the interoperability and effectiveness of the overall solution within the context of the customer's business.
• Under direction, build and deliver DISW project pilot environments.
2. Demonstration and Positioning Technology
• Utilizing knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes prepare and deliver demonstrations of DISW products and solutions to customers in support of selling efforts, under supervision.
• With support from senior PreSales Solutions Consultants, educate customers of the features, functions, and business benefits of DISW products and solutions.
• Be aware of efforts to improve relationships with important customers.
• Build relationships with other PreSales employees.
4. Knowledge Sharing
• Build local internal knowledge Network
• With guidance, communicate Sales, PreSales and customers needs to other internal organizations such as operations management, product development and marketing.
• Support the organizational culture, values and reputation in company markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies.
• Record expenses in an accurate and timely manner
• Uphold the professional integrity of Siemens at all times
• Upholds and enforces Siemens compliance guidelines at all times
• Adhere to all Siemens Health and Safety policies
• Adhere to, and promote all core internal and customer processes relating to the effective undertaking of the role
• Ensure that all communication channels within the business are adhered to.
• Provide input, where appropriate to team meetings.
• Undertake any business administration in line with job activity
• Undertake any other duties required by the company.
* What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Mechatronics, Automotive, or Mechanical Engineering
(Master or PhD degree is preferable)
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Automotive Industry, especially in ADAS applications.
• Good understanding for System Simulation
• Knowledge for sensor and sensor fusion, data processing and autonomous driving.
• Proficient skill for Simcenter Prescan or similar
• Proficient skill for programming (Matlab/Simulink, C/C++,...)
• Proficient English communications skills (written and oral)
• Good communication to both internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent team player
• The candidate must be dynamic, enthusiastic, creative and autonomous.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time