As part of the Country/Vertical Partner team, the Channel Sales Executive aid and facilitate the successful growth of revenue through directly assisting Channel Sales Partners in their sales activities, to meet Country Sales objectives.
Develop an execution plan, along with individual Partner business plans.
Optimize their Partner portfolio or geography, optimize Partner sales capacity.
Drive sales productivity resulting in defined market coverage, revenue growth, and end customer satisfaction. Build productive business relationships with Channel Solution Partners, Partner Sales and Partner Development Execs within territory, aligned to SPL Country and Zone objectives. Works on projects/assignments of low to medium scope.
Able to work under minimal supervision under guidance of more senior job levels.
What are my responsibilities?
This position is accountable for all aspects of the business relationship with Siemens PLM Channel partners at the portfolio and geography level with core responsibilities including:
1. Business planning and execution
This process includes Business Planning and facilitation, key elements for plan execution, resource allocation, and annual/quarterly/monthly reviews.
2. Total coverage management (i.e., Portfolio/Geographic and product coverage)
Create and execute a portfolio or geographic business plan with cross functional groups to optimize channel Partner coverage and expand indirect sales capacity.
3. Partner marketing oversight and Partner execution of demand generation activities
Generate and maintain an adequate (e.g., normally 3X) pipeline with the Partner base, create and provide oversight of Partner Marketing and Demand Generation or Customer Acquisition programs with cross functional groups.
4. Indirect revenue management and co-selling
Manage indirect revenue for the portfolio of Partners to reach revenue objectives and manage the business. Concurrently, manage and coach Partners via co-selling to advance sales cycles and enable from a business and sales perspective.
Primary Job Qualifications:
● Minimum 3 years of experience in sales (Channel Sales experience is a must) in IT industry.
● Strong financial and/or strategic planning and execution background and the ability to work comfortably with executives in Partner organizations and Siemens PLM sales and executive management.
● Goal-oriented sales competency
● Leadership to make practical and effective use of internal resources
● Extensive knowledge of Channel Sales and the third party reseller business model is essential.
● Account selling and account management skills and experience selling at multiple levels.
● Experience in dealing with Cross Functional Teams.
● Excellent oral/written communication & listening skills necessary to present information, analysis & recommendations to all levels of employees, including executive management.
● Proficient English communications skills
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time