We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress, and we are curious about technologies that still need to be developed.
Join our Digital Industry Software General Accounting team as a Senior Accountant - General Accounting with responsibility for general accounting and local GAAP activities within Digital Industry Software business.We make real what matters! This is your role
- You will be a member of a team that provides expert technical accounting support and full cycle accounting.
- You’ll prepare various financial reports including balance sheets, income statements, and fluctuation analysis for management and internal/external auditors.
- You will have an opportunity to drive methods and procedures to improve the accounting function as well as leading special financial analysis projects.
- With a passion for technology, you will be supporting the deployment of our SAP ERP system (S/4 Hana) and other finance and reporting tools.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- You are a CA/Master’s in Accounting or Finance with 5+ years of relevant General accounting experience. Big 4 accounting experience will have an added benefit.
- You’ve advanced accounting knowledge and strong analytical skills with an attention to details.
- You’ve demonstrated process improvement initiatives and an affinity for cutting edge tools and technology.
- You’ve phenomenal communication skills, decision making, change orientation, initiative, self-determination and strategic judgment
- You’ve shown ability to work with multiple levels of management throughout the business.
- You are proficient with SAP and Microsoft Excel
This role will be based in Noida where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We, at Digital Industry Software enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more efficiently. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly sophisticated worlds of board and chip design. Find out more about us here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Sales and Services) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time