Product Manager, POC Informatics
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Product Manager, POC Informatics.
This is an opportunity to a play a lead marketing role in one of the
fastest growing markets in the healthcare diagnostics industry. As a Product Manager, POC Informatics you will be responsible for meeting the business objectives for the
assigned portfolio elements. This individual represents the market, customer
and business needs in order to ensure successful commercialization in line with
the defined business plan. The Product Manager, Informatics works directly with
the Country Marketing Leads and Lead Product Managers across the POC Portfolio
and will manage all strategic and commercial marketing activities for the
Informatics portfolio globally.
- Support the Lead Product Manager on a wide range of business development activities including but not limited to strategy formulation, new product requirements and new business opportunities
- Developing global marketing campaigns and go-to-market activities such as launch plans, market strategy, sales training, collateral development, and pricing for existing products and new product introductions within Informatics portfolio
- Implementing the global marketing strategy and commercialization plans
- Aligning and communicating portfolio product and commercial objectives with regions and countries, and interacting with all members of the BA functions, Marketing/Sales/Customer Services
- Working closely with the customer advisory panel, key opinion leaders, and end-users to understand future product requirements
- Meeting or exceeding the business plan for the assigned portfolio in line with the defined business
- Understanding the competitive environment, anticipating market trends and demands, and developing and presenting business proposals for product/portfolio strategic initiatives
This position may suit you best if you are proficient with the below skills and would like to develop your career with Healthineers:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required for successful interaction with members of all Business Area functions
- Capable of leading cross-functional teams to execute successful commercialization of new and existing products
- Relationship development with customers and country sales and marketing organizations is required to clearly understand customer needs and translate those needs into actionable requirements
- Active engagement, support of, and strategizing with country marketing, worldwide, is critical to the success of this role.
Experience and requirements for success in this role:
- 5-8 years of successful experience in product management/development, IT and Clinical Healthcare background (at least one required, both preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Health Sciences, or related discipline required; MBA preferred
- Demonstrated experience in scaling businesses and product management
- Successful track record as a product leader in healthcare diagnostics preferred
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Skilled at aligning business leaders and managing shifting priorities
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.