Building Robotics, Inc. is a Siemens-owned business founded in 2012, as Comfy | Enlighted. Our mission is connecting employees to the people, places, and things they need to do their best work. Our SaaS platform combines building intelligence, space analytics, and a consumer-grade mobile app technology to improve the workplace experience for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, our fast-growing team balances the dynamic energy of a small company with the backing of a global powerhouse.
The partnership manager will be responsible for identifying, negotiating, and executing on Comfy’s (a Siemens portfolio company) key strategic partners. This individual will manage referral partnerships and shape the long term partner channel strategy. The ideal candidate is driven to develop mutually beneficial business alliances, a confident relationship builder, and a future of work enthusiast.
- Manage the day-to-day success of partner relationships
- Acquire new referral partners that align with Comfy’s value and strategic product vision
- Understand, develop, and communicate strategic joint value maps internally and externally around the mutual benefit of partnering with Comfy
- Update and maintain proper reporting metrics and deal management
- Manage executive-level contacts with key partners, including QBRs and CEO/COO level meetings
- Develop new business opportunities, independently managing the negotiation process from exploration, discussion, contracts, execution, marketing and launch
- Enable partners through virtual and in-person demos & training
- Work cross-functionally with the Comfy/Siemens sales team on joint sales pursuits, the product team to define product priorities and roadmap, and the marketing team to define partner marketing initiatives
- Partner with Marketing to create tools to drive awareness and pipeline such as partner campaigns, collateral, webinars and events
- Develop strategies and business plans with partners and execute against metrics and milestones to drive growth, revenue and marketing
- Perform quarterly partner reviews of established goals with Siemens leadership
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 3-5 years of (combined) experience in partner management, management consulting, or enterprise SaaS selling
- Proven results selling to and/or building best-in-class partnerships with highly sought-after SaaS companies
- Proven ability to deliver C-Level presentations outlining value-based business cases
- Experience working with IT, HR, facilities Management and/or Real Estate stakeholders
- Experience building strong cross-functional relationships
- Experience working with IOT partners and/or service providers
- Hunger for challenge and opportunity
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Market-leading software application centered on improving the workplace experience :)
- Take-what-you-need vacation policy
- Competitive salaries
- Generous medical, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401k policy
- Frequent team events (costumes optional)
- Independent start-up culture with the backing of a global corporate powerhouse, Siemens
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. At Comfy | Enlighted, we hire many sorts of selves and that’s what makes us exceptional. We value diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions—and we do that best when we have and nurture every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear you, learn from you, and move forward together.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Building Robotics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.