Sales Enablement Manager – SaaS
Building Robotics, Inc. is a Siemens-owned business founded in 2012, as Comfy | Enlighted. Our mission is connecting employees to the people, places, and things they need to do their best work. Our SaaS platform combines building intelligence, space analytics, and a consumer-grade mobile app technology to improve the workplace experience for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, our fast-growing team balances the dynamic energy of a small company with the backing of a global powerhouse.
About the Role
Sales Enablement Manager provides the sales organization with the support to drive front-line sales teams to improve productivity by increasing sellers’ effectiveness and efficiency. In this position, you’ll work closely with sales leaders and cross-functional partners to define
‘best-in-class’ sales behaviors and identify opportunities to drive improved business results. You’ll empower reps with the skills, knowledge, processes, and tools required to succeed in their role, driving global consistency with the right level of regional nuance. This role will play a critical part in the Revenue Teams strategy and report directly to the Director of Solutions Consulting.
- Work with sales leadership to identify knowledge and performance gaps, and crafting learning programs
- Ensure new hires are trained and proficient in product knowledge, messaging, the competitive landscape, sales processes, and tool adoption.
- Approach sales enablement from a sellers lens crafting experiential and hands on learning opportunities
- Special projects that could include but are not limited to manager playbook, crafting manager training track, certification, messaging role-play, and others
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and senior leaders to design, pilot, and launch end-to-end targeted learning experiences that are scalable, drive business impact, and are aligned to our strategy.
- Partner with sales leaders to understand goals, strategic initiatives, and regional nuances and inform your approach
- Evaluate, onboard and own relationships with external vendors, as needed.
- Prepare and present data on impact/performance of Enablement programs
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- You have 5+ years (Enterprise sales + Enablement) combined SaaS experience demonstrating success leading complex projects from start to finish
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills along with strong interpersonal skills and relationship building.
- Strong business acumen with a solid understanding of enterprise business models, go-to-market strategy, and sales, marketing, and partner operations.
- Self-starter, thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with the SaaS sales cycle and crucial selling skills/ In-depth understanding of sales processes and challenges commonly faced by in the Enterprise sales cycle.
- Experience with sales enablement tools and technologies
- A phenomenal teammate with a track record of cross functional collaboration.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience with Salesforce, Groove and/or zoominfo
Our Benefits Include
- Market-leading software application centered on improving the workplace experience :)
- Take-what-you-need vacation policy
- Competitive salaries
- Generous medical, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401k policy
- Frequent team events (costumes optional)
- Independent start-up culture with the backing of a global corporate powerhouse, Siemens
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. At Comfy | Enlighted, we hire many sorts of selves and that’s what makes us exceptional. We value diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions—and we do that best when we have and nurture every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear you, learn from you, and move forward together.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Building Robotics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.