Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Financial Analyst 4.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Finance Analyst 4, you will be responsible for:
- You will report to the Head of Finance Laboratory Diagnostics (LD) Instrument Manufacturing Network and will be the designated Controller of a manufacturing plant operated by a Contract Manufacturer on behalf of Siemens Healthineers.
- You will collaborate with a cross-functional team comprised of Manufacturing, SCM, Strategic Procurement, Customer Service to drive the annual budget as well as the monthly closing and forecasting process in a holistic and aligned manner. Your responsibilities in this process include ensuring the accuracy of books and records, performing financial analysis/ modelling as well as providing commentary on actual and future performance.
- Responsible for high quality and on-time productivity controlling and reporting and ensuring reported productivity measures meet the respective requirements per guideline.
- Analysis and trend evaluation of Quality/ non-conformance cost. Creation of comprehensive analytics to explain results and identify productivity opportunities.
- Perform Standard Product Cost calculations/ simulations and cost scenarios for productivity analysis.
- Responsible for ensuring proper controls of inventory including, gross amount, reserve hold, RIM. This also includes location control and GRIR control.
- Furthermore, you will be afforded the opportunity to drive optimizations regarding the financial controlling and reporting process as well as subsequent digitalization initiatives across the SCM organization.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers:
Data Integrity/ Accuracy of Books and Records – Adherence to and manage the implementation of company-wide requirements such as guidelines, metrics as well as controlling tools to ensure process compliance. Responsible for data integrity within the assigned area of responsibility ensuring accuracy of books and records.
Decision Support – Preparation and execution of comprehensive (ad-hoc) analyses, concepts, presentations to support management decisions. Increase transparency of SCM KPIs and activities within assigned area of responsibility.
Data Analytics and Scenario Building – Develop complex models to simulate potential outcomes of different decision scenarios including recommended course of action containing corridor of confidence estimates. Optimization and efficiency enhancement of the controlling process and implementation of appropriate controlling tools for the assigned area of responsibility by applying IT applications, system automations and data analytics.
Stakeholder Focus – You have excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills and a proven track record to build relationships and collaborate across global matrixed functions. You apply your strong problem solving and analytical skills to understand strategic business goals and drive results.
Change Management - You thrive in a fast paced and dynamically changing environment and are a champion of change management with the ability to motivate others around you successfully navigate through change and transformation initiatives.
Required skills to have for the success of this role:
- BS/BA in Finance/ Accounting or advanced degree. 5-10 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. Advanced degree may be substituted for experience, where applicable.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of IFRS / GAAP
- SAP experience preferred
- Ability to travel up to 10% (post COVID)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.