Are you a seasoned Product Manager with strong experience and knowledge of rail industry?
Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Our MRX Technologies business is an engineering organisation primarily active in the railway sector. With our highly motivated team of engineers and experienced specialists we have offered services for manufacturers and operators of rail systems. Our comprehensive portfolio includes measuring systems for digitalised condition monitoring of rolling stock and rail infrastructures, and inspection systems for rail networks.
If you like to be part of our 're interested to work as a Product Manager for Broken Rail Detection product based in our Perth office, we'll offer you the support to make it happen!
We make real what matters.
In your role, you will be responsible for the planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Manage the Broken Rail Detection product with full responsibility for the results, including definition of their customer and market requirements, growth & profit strategies, business planning and road mapping.
- Define product marketing strategies (product, price, placement, promotion), and competitors’ analysis.
- Establish, and manage or synchronise a cross functional team to realize the development of the product.
- Drive the business performance of the product over the whole product lifecycle in cooperation with all partners over the whole process chain (PLM / SCM / CRM).
- In addition to the Product Manager role, manage as a Project Manager customer facing projects which require new product features.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You have a strong rail industry knowledge and experience.
- You bring your business development, account management and product development experience to drive an exponential growth of our Broken Rail Detection product.
- You are a natural influential communicator internally and externally.
- We’d love to see your prior Project Management experience as well.
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so, we'd like to meet you!
We support a diverse workforce.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time