Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Philippines team as Accounting Staff (Contract) to support our Accounting team in local AP processes, trade finance transactions, and central filling and retention of accounting documents.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will support local accounts payable operations such as invoice receipt and processing, documentation requirements, vendor inquiries etc.
- You will support country financing/banking operations such as bank contact and documents, bank guarantee requirements, dividend and loan requirements, hedging documentation requirements, central bank inquiries and requirements.
- You will support on central filing and retention of all accounting documents, tax documents.
- You will work on other assignments or projects that may be assigned by the in-country and/or functional manager.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a degree in any business-related course with solid work experience in Accounts Payable process, particularly in auditing vendor invoices and background in Trade Finance / banking transactions.
- You have experience and exposure to business requirements of diversified industries
Your personality and skills:
- You are result and change oriented, organized, and able to work independently and proactive manner
- You are self-motivated and high energy to make things happen
- You have strong analytical skills with good command on both written and spoken English
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time