Financing the future.
We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
Our vision is to contribute to the success of Siemens Financial Services (SFS) by providing our partners appropriate financial information to enable making effective business decisions. Our mission is to maintain the highest integrity of books and records whilst being a respected, trustworthy and accountable sparring partner.
What part will you play?
In this role, you are challenged to proactively deliver dynamic reporting solutions which will drive the core strategic objectives of SFS. You are the right fit for our team, if you demonstrate a strong motivation to take ownership, define and implement key governance processes associated with reporting and controlling.
- You will be responsible for performing month end controlling tasks, analyzing the actual result against budget and forecast and going beyond to advise management of the commercial impact on the total SFS result.
- You will be responsible to create a holistic worldwide view for the focus topics of SFS management.
- You will own critical ongoing controlling tasks whilst working on key projects focused on improving how we deliver these very same tasks.
- You will have a strong ability to collaborate with the existing team to build an understanding of core reporting processes.
- You will enable the continuous improvement of management reporting by closely aligning with key stakeholders and understanding their core needs.
- You will work with the existing team to define and conceptualize a roadmap of how best to leverage from our existing Data science toolbox and act as a key enabler for digitalization to drive automation controlling activity.
What you need to make real what matters.
- The foundation of your success is a Master´s degree, preferably in a commercial or information systems area of discipline.
- Furthermore, you convince us with several years of practical experience in the area of accounting and controlling, preferably in project management and / or process analysis.
- We welcome any prior experience with SAP ERP systems (S/4 Hana is an advantage) and highly appreciate your interest in technical and process-related topics (ie; KNIME workflows).
- We are looking forward to meeting you, if you combine entrepreneurial thinking with analytical skills, distinctive assertiveness and team working skills.
- Business fluent German and English complete your profile.
Do you want to know more about us?
We at Siemens Financial Services provide business-to-business financial solutions. Our unique combination of financial expertise, risk competence and industry know-how enable us to create tailored innovative financial solutions. With these, we facilitate growth, create value, enhance competitiveness and help customers access new technologies. We support investments with equipment financing and leasing, corporate lending, equity investments and project and structured financing. Trade and receivable financing solutions complete our portfolio. With our international network, we are well adapted to country-specific legal requirements and able to provide financial solutions globally. Within Siemens, we are an expert advisor for financial risks. We have our headquarters in Munich, Germany and almost 3,000 employees worldwide. Follow this link to discover our world: www.siemens.com/finance
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time