For our DEX Digital Experience Center in the Industry DI area of Siemens Italia, in the Piacenza office we are looking for a CNC machine tool technologist. The position holder will take care of the technical, technological and training support service for Dex users (machine tool manufacturers, end customers, dealer, internal staff, schools and universities.
What will you manage in the short term?
- Handle the theoretical and practical training activities for advanced CNC programming technology courses dedicated to customers
- Support customers as machine builders (OEM), sector dealers, end customers related to technological issues related to machine tools
- Technical consultancy support to the sales force with relative sizing and proposal of the numerical control applicable to the customer's needs
- Technical application support during the development phase of the project at the customer
- Verification and implementation of automation solutions for machine tools with numerical control, with reference / attention to the different technological functions required by the different micro segments: Turning, Milling, Robot
- Interact with Headquarters of reference in order to establish a collaboration for technical support issues
- Support for the promotion and demonstration on issues of Industry 4.0
- Presentations to customers and visitors
- Management of the machine tools present at the Dex
Who are we looking for?
- Experience as a CNC technologist of at least 5 years on machine tools (lathe, milling machines, machining centers, etc.)
- Experience in milling and turning technologies and related technological cycles (measurement cycles and machine kinematics management)
- Advanced experience in ISO programming
- Knowledge of CAD / CAM
- Ability to integrate different automation products to provide a complete solution to customers
- Three-year university degree or Master's degree in Electronic, Automation, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or similar technical diploma
- Interpersonal skills, strong goal orientation, initiative, autonomy, propensity to work in a team
- Good knowledge of written / spoken English
- Availability for national and sometimes international travel
What can we further offer?
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are recognized;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous learning;
- Flexible Welfare programs and Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, offering equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications, and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!Contacts
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, VIA VIPITENO, 4 MILAN (Italy).
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time