Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will advise the Sales department by the acquisition of new costumers by doing design and contract reviews.
- You will support the technology department during the implementation of new weld processes and new projects.
- You create necessary weld documentation: weld plans, checklists, schedules for testing routines, testing specifications, work sample plans, work samples, weld procedure specifications
- You ensure our quality certificates regarding the welding department:
- qualifying the employees of the welding department (welder qualifications)
- qualifying the procedures (welding procedure qualification record)
- ensure that the given processes are respected
- You ensure the quality of our products by monitoring the production and inspecting the finished goods during the visual testing.
- You represent our company in front of the customer during single inspections, audits, company presentations and setting of new projects.
Your Qualifications – Solid and Appropriate
- The begin of your bright future is a finished study as an engineer with a technical base (bachelor / master).
- You have a certificate as IWE or EWE and gained many experiences as welding coordinator according to ISO 14732 and also EN 15085-2 CL1 with the welding procedures MIG, MAG and TIG.
- You are familiar with steel and aluminum as base material
- You are a certified class 2 tester according to ISO 9712 in following procedures: VT, PT and UT.
- You have big knowledge in quality methods and know how to work with them (8D, A3, Ishikawa, FTA, FMEA, FAI).
- You are familiar with different software like: MS Office 365, SAP, Teamcenter, OneDrive, CAD (Creo, NX, Solid Edge).
- You can speak English fluently and probably also German.
- You are looking forward and try to improve processes by thinking differently.
- You are reliable and can work on your own.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: SIMEA SIBIU S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time