Do you want to shape and contribute to the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers are looking for an experienced Finance Manager – Accounting to join our team.
This is a 15 month fixed term position starting in November 2021. There is potential for a permanent role at the end of the contract.
We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and expertise. We encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows different ideas and approaches to thrive. Find out more here.
- Support month-end activities along with relevant internal stakeholders and ensure timely deliverable of month-end tasks for Healthineers GB entities
- Preparation of monthly analysis of financials with commentary and perform balance sheet reconciliations within stipulated time-frame
- Assume active review of accounting transactions and ensures adherence to Siemens Financial Reporting Guidelines and other regulatory guidelines as applicable
- Perform an active role on IFRS 15 (Revenue accounting standard) and IFRS 16 (Lease accounting standard) related activities/tasks (e.g. monthly journals, reconciliation, controls etc)
- Investigate accounting issues and prepare accounting memo on a complex project
- Assume end to end responsibility to delivery external audit for one legal entity
- Review and prepare documentation on time for Internal controls, as applicable to this role/function
- Prepare statutory accounts in line with local GAAP (i.e. IFRS) for HC GB entities and liaison with multiple stakeholders to deliver this on time
- Perform an active role in the M&A projects, mainly in relation to integration of existing Healthineers entities and liaison with multiple senior stakeholders
- Support digitalisation projects within the finance department
Skills & Experience:
- Experienced in accounting & controlling/finance organization with a good understanding of diverse business models and financial drivers & processes of business
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, with qualification in a formal, recognised, finance accreditation – e.g. ACCA, ACA from ICAEW, CIMA. Or part-qualified with experience
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- SAP knowledge (especially FICO module) is advantageous.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading medical technology company with a 170-year legacy of first-to-market technologies and product innovations. Passionately driven by empowering healthcare providers to better help their patients, our technologies touch an estimated 5 million patients globally every day. We are committed to helping healthcare providers to succeed and work in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Siemens Healthineers has been Certified™ as a ‘great place to work’. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers, and ultimately to help everyone live longer and healthier lives. To find out more about our business and recent news, including our continued response to COVID-19, please explore our website.
- A competitive salary
- Generous pension contributions
- 26 days holiday
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
In addition, we provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time