Sales Specialist - Food and Beverage - Braumat / SISTAR / SCADA
What part will you play?
- As a Sales Specialist Creating Sales Pull and Opportunities for the focused market, Segments like Breweries, CPG, Dairy, Feed industry, Soft Drinks Etc.
- Driving initiatives for the focused market related to the portfolio.
· To work in an interdisciplinary team to advise and encourage them to achieve the same goal of integration and modularization of applications, i.e., Braumat / SISTAR / PCS 7 / SCADA to Edge/AI applications for Brewing, Processing in Dairy, Soft drinks, CPG etc.
· To will enable regions and solution partners to understand, implement, and roll out Siemen’s offerings,
· To actively engage with process OEMs, EPC, Solution Partners and end customers to promote and drive value based on expertise for Braumat / SISTAR and SCADA topics.
· To support sales by creating sales drivers and value applications with savings and feasibility studies.
· To add value to Siemens F&B ecosystem by organizing process & value-selling training to regions and to develop channels
· Hold customer workshops, specialist lectures (seminars) at trade fairs and congresses and write specialist articles about innovative applications.
· Opportunity tracking, monitoring & development
What you need to make real what matters.
You hold 8 to 14 years of experience with a degree in engineering or equivalent in Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation
Knowledge in following areas (In general for Digital Industries, preferably for F&B industry)
- Application of Automation & Electrical Technology
- Manufacturing processes (Good Knowledge of Process & Discrete value chain)
· Experience in working with PCS / Automation suppliers, System Integrator, Plant / Machine builder or global food and beverage producer
- Machine applications and Process solutions - Automation solutions - Process and factory
- Knowledge of Sales Processes & Tools
- Market trends & overview
- Experience in one or more functions like Sales / business development / engineering & commissioning
· Experience with SISTAR / BRAUMAT / PCS 7 / SCADA based Process Control Systems, as well as knowledge of Siemens automation and digitalization portfolio will be an added advantage
Further Preferred skills: Customer focus, willingness to take initiative, communication skills, internal / external networking skills
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time