As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 100 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as HR Professional and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Hire-to-Retire business line delivers a variety of innovative Human Resources services along the complete lifecycle of an employee - from onboarding to off-boarding! We also provide services related to HR Administration, Payroll, Equity & Benefits and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
As a part of the Hire-to-Retire Payroll team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Control and operationalize all the HR related insurance policies (health, work accidents, business travel, etc.) and ensure escalation of potential issues;
- Guarantee the implementation of the annual incentive bonus payment and salary review process, according to the defined timeline and ensuring data quality and accuracy;
- Act as a point of contact between the organization and the temporary work agencies, for contracting and invoicing topics;
- Prepare audit documentation and provide support throughout the audit process, in collaboration with other team members and external or internal auditors;
- Respond to inquiries from employees and / or providers in several payroll or HR related topics.
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Social Sciences or other relevant field of study;
- Team oriented, flexible and eager to learn, with high attention to detail;
- Fluency in English is a must-have, good level of Spanish would be a plus;
- Solid MS Office skills, in particular Excel;
- Knowledge of SAP HR Module and / or Workday;
- Previous experience in Compensation & Benefits, Tax topics, and / or Payroll would be an advantage.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!~
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time