Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
As an innovation leader, we think ahead to the next level of digital transformation – and integrate ground breaking technologies such as artificial intelligence, edge computing, industrial 5G, autonomous handling systems, blockchain and additive manufacturing into our Digital Enterprise portfolio. This is how we drive the convergence of information technology and operation technology and enable the smart usage of data.What you would be doing ?
Order Acquisition & Execution - Participate in commercial discussions and actively involved in order acquisition phase analyzing customer’s requirements, examine their commercial and contractual feasibility into an offer. Drive the review and evaluation of the contract conditions, ensures alignment with Legal. Ensure customer’s orders are booked in system and revenue is recognized in line with IFRS guidelines.
Preparation of Revenue Plan and ensure achievement. Ensure, un-executed order value is Clean & Deliverable.
Receivable Management – Periodic receivable review, plan monthly collection and ensure overdue at month ends are bare minimum. Continuous follow-up & liquidation of debtors according to the terms of payments, reconciliation of accounts, ensure CRG is at lowest value, follow-up of expired BG's, in order to improve the cash collections for the office. Responsible for liquidation of HSS liability. Visits to Customers to resolve their grievances and ensure win-win situation.
Risk Management – Identifies & reports all commercial risk. Create and review quarterly TOD provision / PAS and ensure adequate provisions are available.
MIS : Preparation of monthly business reports in order to facilitate management make timely decisions. Provide timely & qualitative information pertaining to Order Income, Revenue, SG&A, UOV, UBC, etc in order to maintain transparency in business transaction enabling management to take appropriate & timely / corrective actions.
Provisions –Audits – Coordination with auditors and also ensuring that any internal control deficiency identified in a process is fixed. Ensure compliance to all internal / external regulations
Analysis – Preparation of monthly selling cost analysis and take corrective actions to ensuring accurate impact in books of accounts.Desired Qualification & Experience
- B.Com / M. Com (Mandatory) Preferably MBA Finance / CA or ICWA Inter
- Experience 5-7 years in service commercial function
- Strong experience in Finance & Controlling
- Ready to travel
- Proficient in English
- Strong knowledge and experience of MS office & SAP
- Customer and solutions oriented and able to build a strong internal as well as external working relationship.
- Highly engaged, performance driven personality, strong analytical abilities, excellent communication & presentation skills and are willing to go the extra mile.
- Have experience in commercial sales activities and customer negotiations.
- Solid understanding of GST, HSS & Bank Guarantee. Good accounting knowledge. Proficient with commercial terms & conditions.
- Shall work independently on all commercial topics within the scope of the commercial quotation process
- Ensure compliance to all internal / external rules & regulations like LOA, DOA,ICFR, Tax, etc.
We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon.
You will be performing this from Kalwa, Navi Mumbai location, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time