With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as Full Stack Developer help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us !
Full Stack Developer is responsible for developing SW components based on the Architecture / Design provided.
• Technical ownership and accountable for specific Components/modules of development projects
• Analyze the requirements and come up with estimates for the assigned modules.
• Write Feature Specification / Detail Design documents for the modules
• Be able to develop and own software components along with helping the team.
• Working from Bangalore location.
We are looking for B.Tech (Computer Science or equivalent) / M.C.A with 5 to 6 years of experience in IOT/Cloud software development, preferably in the area of Industrial automation domain.
Mandatory / Primary Skills
• Experience in working on IOT/Cloud based projects
• Programming experience in NodeJS / C / Node-RED / Java / Angular
• Strong knowledge of IoT communication protocols: MQTT, OPC UA, REST APIs
• Knowledge of working with IOT 20XX(2040/2050) / Raspberry Pi / Beagle Bone hardware platforms
Desired / Secondary Skills
• Working knowledge of Cloud Technologies (Azure/AWS), EC2, Cloud Architecture.
• Experience in Protocols like FTP, SMTP, Modbus, HART and Serial Pot and data formats like XML and Json.
• Knowhow on Linux OS and internals
• Knowledge in Data Analytics and streaming data
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time