- Quote/Proposal/Order Throughput. Supports the Account Teams in the selling process through quoting (direct sales) and proposal creationO2O Workflows. Supports and monitors the entire O2O process from submission, workflow, approval (ensure approval justifications are captured, clean orders are checked off) to CAA acceptance with final delivery, billing and revenue recognition. Assists sales teams to ensure requirements for order submission are fulfilled (e.g. payer and credit limit set up, EES requirements, ECC / Damex requirements etc.) Handles or coordinates complex queries on products, pricing, licensing, install data including non-standard, trade-in or 3rd party products. Checks billing status and notifies sales or finance to send invoice with address in local language as needed. Same for Hardware delivery, as needed. Review of manual orders to ensure clean order submission (COD, EULA, PST, GSLA, PO...., policy clearance and sign off)
- Process and Tools. Understands company processes and policies related to sales. Proficient in Corporate tools - CRM and O2O. Participates in UAT, identifies and clarifies issues and/or enhancement requests. Assists in local deployment including notification and guidance to local internal users and partners. Coordinates with zone support team for new users, partners or organizational change set up. Provides tools support to local users. Conducts training and knowledge transfer to local users (new user, refresh training as appropriate)
- Global Policies. Be familiar with Corporate Policies (High Gear) and performs policy validation and collection of approvals ahead of time. This also includes facilitation of the contract and legal bidding document approval as needed.
- Pricing Agreement. Be responsible for maintaining pricing agreements in Vendavo. Sales Forecasting & Tracking. Maintains and updates order tracking list. Assists in reporting and forecast process
- Partner SupportPerforms Partner support (i.e. webkey creation for partners, P2O training to partners, demo licenses application etc.). Involved in the Partner onboarding, termination process, reseller agreement, quarterly performance points (PFP) analysis, partner Transfer Price and MDF process.
- Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Complex analysis of policy, workflows, process and system tools and transactions to facilitate timely and accurate transactions that comply with prevailing policy and process guidelines.
- Transactional processing of Quote and/or proposal activities in adherence with prescribed policy and processes.
- Reporting/forecast process; training/knowledge transfer to internal/external; support EES/ECC; process improvement engagement as an active participant.
- University degree level standard or relevant extended industrial relevant experience
- Typically requires 2-4 years’ experience in an Opportunity to Order role.
- Experience achieved in a Multi-National company environment.
- Normally receives little instruction on daily work, general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential for international sites.
- Normal office environment. Often requested to work long hours at quarter-end, at times of key project roll out periods or in the Management support or back-up roles.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.